1. We respect your privacy.
- Beautifeyes Pty Ltd respects your privacy rights and has a commitment to protecting your privacy as well as that of clients and website users. We follow our Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy describes how we handle and collect your personal information.
- “Personal information” is information that we collect and which is identifiable as belonging to you.
2. Information about personal details collected
- Beautifeyes Pty Ltd will periodically collect and keep the personal information you provide on our website, whether you provide it to us directly or made available to us in different forms.
- You can provide basic information like your name, telephone number or address as well as your email address in order for us to send you information, offer updates, and fulfill your service or product order. We may gather additional data at other instances, including but not restricted to, when you give feedback, when you give us information regarding your business or personal matters, alter your preferences for email or content or promotions, supply details regarding your credit or financial accounts or contact our customer service.
- We may also gather any other information you submit when you interact with us.
3. How do we gather your personal information
4. The use of your personal data
- Beautifeyes Pty Ltd may collect personal information from customers to send you information, updates, and services. We could also inform you aware of new products, services and opportunities for you to take advantage of. We can utilize your personal data to enhance our services and products and understand your preferences.
- Beautifeyes Pty Ltd may contact you through different methods including but not limited to , phone and email, sms, or mail.
5. Information about your personal details that you share
- We may provide details of your private information to officers, employees and insurers, professional advisers agents, suppliers, or subcontractors when it is necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this policy. The information we collect is only provided to a third party if it is necessary to the performance of our services.
- Sometimes, we will from time times need to divulge personal information in order to satisfy the law for example, the law, regulation or warrant, court orders or warrant, as part an legal process, or in response to an order from a law enforcement agency.
- We also may make use of your personal information to protect copyrights trademarks, trademarks, legal rights, or the safety, property, or rights that belong to Beautifeyes Pty Ltd, Beautifeyes.com.au or its customers, as well as other third parties.
- Information we collect can at any time be processed, stored or transferred between entities located that are not part of Australia.
- In the event of a shift in control within our business, or an acquisition or sale of assets belonging to our business We retain the right to transfer, to the extent permitted by law our databases of users, along with any personal or other non-personal data contained in these databases. Information may be made available to a prospective buyer in accordance with an agreement to protect the confidentiality of the information. We’d prefer to only share information in good faith , and in the event that it is required by one of the above situations.
6. Your personal information is secure
- Beautifeyes Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring that any information we collect from you is safe. To protect against unauthorised access or disclosure We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic and management procedures to protect and secure information from misuse, interference loss , improper access, modification and disclosure.
7. The ability to access your private data
- You may ask for details of personal information we keep about you under the requirements in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small fee for administrative purposes might be due to provide details. If you’d like to receive to see a copy of the data that we have about you, or believe that any information we have about you is incorrect outdated, out of date, insufficient or false contact us at [email protected].
- Our company has the option to share the information we have about you, under certain conditions as outlined by the Privacy Act.
8. Privacy complaints
- If you’ve got any concerns about our privacy practices If you have any concerns, please submit the details of your concerns to the address 185 Victoria St, Potts Point, New South Wales, 2011. We treat complaints with a lot of care and will address them within 24 hours of receiving notice in writing of your complaints.
9. Changes to Privacy Policies
- If you visit our website, when you access our website (Beautifeyes.com.au) we might gather certain data like browser type and operating system, as well as the websites you that you visited prior to arriving at our website, etc. This information is utilized in an way that is aggregated to study the way that people browse our website to help us enhance our services.
- Sites owned by third parties
Our website may at times contain links to other websites that aren’t operated or controlled by us. These links are provided to be for your convenience only. Links to third-party websites don’t constitute sponsorship, approval or endorsement of these websites. Be mindful this: Beautifeyes Pty Ltd is not accountable for the privacy practices of any other websites. We advise our visitors to be aware when they leave our site, that they should read privacy policies of every site that collects personally identifiable information.