- Classic Set $150
- Classic Infill $80 (45min infill)
- 2D/3D Set $200
- 2D/3D Infil $120 (1hr infill)
- 2D/3D Infil $150 (1.5hr infill)
- Russian Volume Set $250
- Russian Infill $120 (1hr infill)
- Russian Infill $150 (1.5hr infill)
Please note that we don’t infill other Salon’s or Lash work.
Please book in for a removal and new set if you currently have lash extensions on.
Lash Lift & Tint
A Lash Lift or Lash Perm as its also known, lasts for 6-8 weeks.
It’s low maintenance and gives your lashes a natural beautiful curl.
A great alternative to lash extensions and an ideal option for clients with sensitivities.
- $120 and includes an eyelash tint
Brow Shaping, Brow Lamination, Lash & Brow Tints
The Brow Shaping Includes wax, trim, tweeze, tint and a brow makeup fill-in using highlight and pencil. This is customised shaping according to your skin and brows needs.
For sensitive skin, prone to breakouts, we recommend a Tweeze Only (no wax). The service still includes trimming, tint and a brow makeup fill-in using highlight and pencil fill in.
For a simple solution to create darker lashes & brows, a Lash or Brow tint can be done between appointments or add on’s to existing appointments.
Introducing our New service, the Brow Lamination. This stunning new service takes approximately 45 minutes. We redirect your brow hair to give them more body and shape.
This service also includes a wax and tint and make up fill.
A new service to Beautifeyes having been in the works since late 2018. Amy travelled to Russia to be trained in Powder Brow Cosmetic Tattoo & cosmetic tattoo eyeliner on the upper eyelid & lash line.
This service is for those that are wanting more defined brows but it being light enough to look like they’ve been lightly filled with powder and eyeliner for those that wear eyeliner and want it implanted into the upper lash line and slightly above to create the eyeliner effect.
The initial process starts with a consultation. This consultation is set for 45 minutes and includes a Brow Shape and testing of pigment to best suit your skin tone and is charged
- $50 for Consultation
The next appointments are when the cosmetic tattoo begins.
This should be seen as a 2 part process. This 1st appointment takes approximately 3 hours and your follow up is done 4-6 weeks later.
- $450 for Powder Brow Cosmetic Tattoo
Starting with a consultation to assess the look you desire and your suitability. The consultation will take 30minutes and your actual appointment for permanent application of eyeliner will take up to 3 hours and include a follow up about 4-6 weeks later.
- $50 for Consultation
- $300 for Cosmetic Tattoo Eyeliner
Beautifeyes Salon Policy
Please see our salon policies below, Please keep in mind that these are here to give both our Customers and Lash Artists the best experience possible.
If you have questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us
MAKING YOUR APPOINTMENT
All new appointments require a deposit payable by credit card. The deposit is refundable unless the appointment is cancelled within 24 hours. Please see Cancellation Policy below.
You can make a booking by calling 0451838321. If it is outside salon hours, you will be provided with an online booking link.
All confirmations are sent via email, please ensure you provide us with the correct email address to ensure you receive your confirmations and follow ups.
Emails are sent in this order:
- Initial booking
- 3 day reminder – if you need to cancel or reschedule, please do so at this time
- 24 hours before your appointment you will receive a text message
We guarantee all of our work. If you have any issues with the service or the lash set you received, please let us know within 3 days and we will fix it at no extra cost.
We understand little issues can arise and this is a policy we’re proud to offer all our clients at Beautifeyes
- We require 24 hours notice if you have to cancel an appointment. If you need to cancel on the same day, you may be charged a late cancellation fee of $50.
- Call or text us on 0451838321 or reply with your appointment confirmation email.
ARRIVING LATE FOR APPOINTMENT
- Please contact us if you are running late for your appointment. Failure to do so may result in your service time being cut short to fit the remaining time available.
- If you are 30 minutes late and we haven’t heard from you, your appointment will be treated as a NO SHOW and fees will apply.
WEARING EYE MAKE-UP TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
Please refrain from wearing eye make-up like Mascara, eyeliner or eyeshadow to your appointment.
We cleanse your lashes before application at every appointment However removal of eye make-up can take significant more time and will come off the time allocated towards your appointment.
- Please be courteous and notify us if you cannot make your appointment.
- 1st No show – Fee $50 – Our Lash Artists are unable to fill the spot allocated to your appointment.
- 2nd No show – Full payment of service will be required at the time of booking
- Cash is preferred however we accept all major credit cards. We do not accept Cheques.
- Refunds are not provided on our services. We offer a Guarantee on all of our services (see above Guarantee Policy).
If you experience an allergy, Please let us know however we always recommend to see GP as soon as possible.
Please see our ‘Allergies Policy’ for more details.
EXCHANGE OF RETAIL
- For sanitary reasons, products with a broken seal cannot be returned.
- If you experience an allergic reaction to any of the products used during a service, please contact us immediately. If you’ve experienced allergic reactions to eyelash extensions in the past and think you may have an allergy to our products, please let us know before your appointment.
Please note, we refrain from removing the extensions if you have experienced an allergic reaction as the removal process can reactivate the product that has led to this outcome. Please seek GP assistance and medication and let the lash extensions fall off naturally.
- Parking can be found in Pacific Square or on neighbouring streets. Please be mindful that some streets have time limits
181-191 Maroubra Road,
We are located in “Maroubra Court” on the corner of Maroubra Road and Ferguson Street.
You can find “Maroubra Court” and our suites behind YumYum Thai – same address, different entry.
- We ask that you do not bring children to your appointment due to the length of time required to complete some work.
Thank you for taking the time to read over our policies.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
Our Beautifeyes Salon is located in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs in Maroubra. To book, please call or SMS us. Due to high demand our salon is by appointment only. Free parking can be found on Anzac Parade between Maroubra Road & Wride Street. Alternatively there is parking across the street at Pacific Square Shopping Centre.