Best Lashes in Sydney
CALL US NOW
0410 591 320
style=”text-align: center;”> Are you looking for the best eyelash extensions in Sydney!!
Beautifeyes Lash & Brow Specialists is Sydney’s Premier Eyelash Extensions Sydney Salon. Our Lash Specialists are the best trained in Australia. With Health and safety being our number one priority.
- Is this your first time getting lash extensions? No problem! We would love to educate you and give you the very best last set. All of our Lash sets are customised to YOU! Everyone is different and it would be silly to do the exact same thing on everyone!
- Wanting to save time on your morning makeup Routine? Lash Extensions will do the trick! No more eyelash curlers or mascara needed. Brush your lashes put on a little makeup and your ready to run out the door!
- Do you feel you have short tiny lashes ? Or can’t see them because they are so straight or point downward? Not a problem! Let us do the work by assessing your lashes and customising a lash set to suit your style and needs!
- Are you worried about Eyelash Extensions damaging your lashes? Dont be! we take more of a conservative approach to how we do eyelash extensions. We want our extensions to be complimentary to your face, not look like spider legs on your eyelids.
Take a look at our Instagram live link and our Gallery for how good our work looks.
- What does a Full Set mean? A full set to us means we fill up all your lashes with extensions. We dont waste time counting or limiting how many extensions we are going to apply, you get them all.
- What look are you after, Classic, Volume or Russian Volume? A Classic set are great for those that just want that simple natural look.
Our Volume set is where we apply 2 to 3 extensions per natural lash, it will double the volume of the Classic set. RUSSIAN Volume! Don’t be afraid that this set might not be for you, it can still be light and fluffy or super thick. We handmake these beauties of about 3 to 6 extensions at the time of appointment and attach the fans to 1 natural lash and Voila! we have turned your 1 natural lash into a pretty little fan made out of extensions.
- Are you wearing eyelash Extensions and want to know how to care for them? No problem, educating our existing clients and our New clients is an important part of our role.
- Your lashes should feel nice and light on the eyes, you should be able to brush through them easily with no catching.
- Wash your face and eyes daily with a oil-free face wash.
- Water is Not your enemy, oils are! You may get your lashes wet, please don’t wear goggles in the shower!
- Your lashes are there to keep dusts and dirts from your eyes so not washing them will leave you more susceptible to eye irritations or infections.
- after swimming in the ocean, wash over your lashes with water before brushing them. Salty water makes them stick together and they’ll be harder to brush.
- No pulling or tugging or even twisting of the lash extensions. If they’re bothering you, they are easily removed and this will save your natural lashes from being yanked out.
- Lets just avoid pencil or coal eyeliners and No mascara! Liquid eyeliner in probably the best option if you’re an eyeliner lover.
- No spray tans directly after your lash appointment! Get your tan on at least 2 days before or after your lash appointment.
- Adverse reactions and what to look for! we explain to all of our new and existing clients about the possbility of the dreaded allergic reaction.
Swelling of the upper eyelid is your body saying No More to eyelash extensions.Yes it’s The Worst thing Ever! But once you’ve had this reaction, there’s nothing we can do to apply lashes to you, sorry to be the bearer of bad news there!
If this has happened to you, book an appointment to get them off as soon as possible.It’s not always the fault of the Lash Artist, unfortunately your body has built up a resistance and eyelash extensions are now off the table. Good news though, you can have a Lash Lift as an alternative to lash extensions.No swelling but your eyes are strangely itchy about a week or so after application? hummm, well girls, this is typical of isolating issues. You see, eyelash extensions should be placed to 1 natural lash only, not 2, 3, 4 or even 5! Ouch!
This annoying and irritating feeling is your lashes being slowly pulled out by the growth of another lash because at least 2 of your natural lashes are stuck to 1 extension.
But how can this occur you ask??
It is the responsiblity of the lash artist to provide enough time to not rush your set and therefore not cause these isolation issues. We allow a generous amount of time for our appointments to consult before and after each set so you don’t feel rushed.
We are the most trusted and sought after Lash Artists for Eyelash Extensions Sydney.
We want you to feel beautiful!
Love your lashes
Never have to wear Mascara again!
We also offer the best Eyelash Extensions removal service in Sydney for lashes that were not applied correctly by another technician and discuss a plan to help rehabilitate your lashes if they have been damaged by an unskilled operator.
Amy Bainbridge from ABC NEWS
We will take this opportunity to advise that if you are searching for eyelash extensions Sydney then please research your technician and be comfortable with the quality of their work. Take the time to look at their before and after photos.
Too many times we have clients come in distressed about the state of their lashes that they may have gotten from a deal site without doing thorough research. Please be careful, we want you looking gorgeous.
Something as simple as eyelash extensions will change someone’s mood from the time they awaken, feeling that they look good as soon as they roll out of bed, what a way to start the day!
What was once a well kept secret by Celebrities has now become much more popular and mainstream. Check out some wonderful reviews from my fantastic clients.
We am based in the Eastern Suburbs, Maroubra Junction and have clients travel from interstate and from out of town so if you live in one of the below suburbs or Sydney CBD it really is only a small trip to know that you are in the best of hands.
Abbotsford, Alexandria, Annandale, Arncliffe, Ashfield, Balmain, Bellevue Hill, Bexley, Bondi, Bondi Beach, Bondi Junction, Bronte, Cabarita, Cammeray, Camperdown, Canada Bay, Castlecrag, Centennial Park, Chatswood, Chippendale, Clontarf, Clovelly, Concord, Coogee, Cremorne, Cremorne Point, Crows Nest, Darling Point, Darlinghurst, Darlington, Drummoyne, Dulwich Hill, Enmore, Erskineville, Eveleigh, Five Dock,Forest Lodge, Gladesville, Glebe, Greenwich, Haberfield, Haymarket, Henley, Hunters Hill, Kensington, Kingsford, Kingsgrove, Kirribilli, Kogarah, Lane Cove, Lavender Bay, Leichhardt, Lewisham, Lilyfield, Malabar, Maroubra, Marrickville, Mascot, Matraville, McMahons Point, Moore Park, Mosman, Neutral Bay, Newtown, North Bondi, North Sydney, Northbridge, Paddington, Petersham, Pyrmont, Queens Park, Randwick, Redfern, Rockdale, Rose Bay, Rosebery, Rozelle, Rushcutters Bay, South Coogee, St Leonards, St Peters, Stanmore, Summer Hill, Surry Hills, Sydenham, Sydney, Tamarama, Tempe, The Rocks, Ultimo, Vaucluse, Waterloo, Watsons Bay, Waverley, Waverton, Willoughby, Wolli Creek, Wollstonecraft, Woollahra, Woolloomooloo, Zetland.